Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lancaster county, PA

I went to Pennsylvania Dutch Country yesterday for a day trip. Rainy, but we decided to go anyways and just go with it.
At an Amish roadside stand. Everything was glowing with color. I picked out three gourds and a pumpkin. Going to make pumpkin soup!


Wilbur Chocolates americana museum and store in Lititz. "Road Apples" can be found here only I believe! Amish country!
And here are some old chocolate molds! Wilbur chocolates is the oldest continuously running chocolate factory!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great trip, despite the rain. I would love to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It was beautiful. And the rain actually brought out the rich colors in the plans and soil. Next time I want to visit more farmers markets and craft markets, we didn't get to any crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm envious! I live in a desert, so all those colors! And the rain! Drool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lancaster County, PA. I have family in the area so I visit around twice a year. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete